Sunday, July 5, 2009

italian sodas

raspberry italian soda

I might have written my undergraduate thesis partially fueled by sipping raspberry italian sodas from Rao's and the Thirsty Mind. After leaving MHC I was saddened to find out that very few places sold these wonderful concoctions. (Even places that already had all the ingredients) I've been looking at the grocery stores for syrup, which no one seemed to sell. Then yesterday in Marshall's I spotted a beautiful bottle of raspberry syrup. A quick stop at Wegmans for a little club soda, and beautiful home made italian sods are now all mine.

From the first sip I had one of those, oh my god, why have I not been doing this forever moments. Since bringing home the syrup, I think I've made three or four big glasses. Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment